The DCEO incentive programs can help public entities save up to 75% on their energy efficiency projects. These incentives are specifically geared toward aiding public schools, municipalities, community colleges, public universities, state and federal government facilities to reach significant energy efficiency targets.
Incentive packages are available for both standard and custom projects.
- Standard incentive programs include electric and natural gas measures in four categories:
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Water heaters
- Custom incentives offer greater flexibility for energy efficiency measures that are specific to each situation. Any project that saves energy qualifies for incentives. Incentive levels are:
- $0.12/kWh saved per year (up to 75% of the project cost)
- $3.00/Therm saved per year (up to 75% of the project cost)
- Bonus Incentives are also available for early birds!
Please refer to the Guidelines Application Worksheets to see who qualifies, as well as for the prescriptive and custom incentives available.
Salvatore (Sam) Rinaldi
2014 – 2015 GUIDELINES
Illinois Energy Now: New 2014-2015 Public Sector Energy Efficiency Guidelines Available.
If the PDF doesn't open correctly, right click on the button "View Guidelines" and choose "Save Link As.." to save a copy of the PDF on your computer. Must be viewed in Internet Explorer.View Guidelines