Benefits of Becoming a Trade Ally
- Potential clients seeking trained professionals can find your business by searching the Trade Ally database.
- By offering DCEO incentives, you can lower project costs for your clients.
- ERC will provide you exclusive marketing material to help clients with decisions related to purchasing energy efficient products and equipment.
- You will gain access to training events conducted throughout the year on program guidelines, changes and updates.
Benefits of Working with a Trade Ally
- Trade Allies have been trained on the DCEO incentive programs and will be able to help you navigate the application process.
- With the expertise of your selected Trade Ally your project will require fewer in-house staff hours.
- Program incentives are sent directly to you, reducing the upfront cost of the project.
- Trade Allies are aligned with your goals of achieving energy savings and reducing the cost of building and operating your facility.
- Need to find a Trade Ally to work with you? Clik here to search for DCEO Trade Allies
Salvatore (Sam) Rinaldi
2014 – 2015 GUIDELINES
Illinois Energy Now: New 2014-2015 Public Sector Energy Efficiency Guidelines Available.
If the PDF doesn't open correctly, right click on the button "View Guidelines" and choose "Save Link As.." to save a copy of the PDF on your computer. Must be viewed in Internet Explorer.View Guidelines